Details for Deliver Workshop
Delivery is the last and final stage of the design process whereby there is a strong emphasis on what was done and why.
- Common design deliverables (10 mins)
- Figma file organisation and walkthrough (20 mins)
- Stakeholder management, design rationale and principles (15 mins)
——10 Mins break——-
- Design deck template for stakeholder buy-in (20 mins)
- Design delivery in Startups vs Larger Corporation (15 min)
- Q & A (10 min)
19 December 2022, Friday
8pm - 9.30pm SGT
Conducted on Zoom
Product Designer, SPH Media
Moon Gee is highly passionate about user experience, human-computer interaction, and product management. She also has good knowledge about UX/UI design, and user research.
Free of charge :)
The workshop will be conducted via a mix of lectures, activities and sharing to allow more interactivity with the trainers and participants.
All participants required to have a Figma account for the worksop and encouraged to have Figma desktop installed for an optimal workshop experience.